Company: Sonesta International Hotels
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: November 26, 2022
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions
with guests and clients. Manage according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T.
standards and instill a passion for customer service in all
associates of the hotel.
- Develop and maintain assigned segmentation goals to achieve
revenue targets for the hotel.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to
produce targeted room night goals.
- Execute directives from the hotel Director of Sales (DOS) and
Regional Sales Director (RSD) to effectively operate the Sales
Office of the hotel.
- Communicate operational problems that impact the effectiveness
of hotels sales performance.
- Work with group prospecting websites as defined by the DOS
- Assist in creating and implementing hotel-level tactical sales
plans that drive measurable occupancy, average rate, and extended
stay business volume.
- Coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate
services agreed upon by the Sales Office and prospective
- Act as Manager on duty as required.
- Attend Evening Social and Breakfast events as a representative
of the management team of the hotel and to prospect for additional
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding
health, safety, food and alcohol services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- Previous background from the extended stay industry
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English; other
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting,
profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Opera systems
- Ability to travel including some overnight travel is
- Valid drivers license required.
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving
about the facility.
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 25
- Frequently handling objects and equipment.
Sonesta recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping
ensure the health and financial security of employees and their
families. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees
including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Health Savings
Account with Company Match, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company
Match, Paid Vacation and Sick Days, Sonesta Hotel Discounts,
Educational Assistance, Paid Parental Leave, Company Paid Life
Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance and Various Employee Perks and Discounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws,
rules, or regulations.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels, Fountain Valley , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!