Behavior Technician (ABA Therapist)
Company: Accel Therapies
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Let's be honest: we've all been through a lot these past two
years. Most of us have rethought our lives and careers and we want
to do something that's more than "just a job." A lot of us are just
burnt out and want to know that our work matters and has a purpose.
If you're in that boat and wondering what's next, come make a
life-changing impact in the lives of kids and families by joining
our clinical team and starting a career as a Behavior Technician
ABA Therapist at Accel Therapies. Whether you're an experienced
Behavior Technician / ABA Therapist or barely know what "ABA" is
all about, we can set you on a path to a career you love making a
real difference in the world around you. You probably have
questions. We have answers! Check out the three quick sections
below. 1. Why do I want to work as a Behavior Technician / ABA
- Being a Behavior Technician can be incredibly rewarding; you'll
be amazed what you're capable of once you graduate from our
training program and start working with kids!
- It's a terrific opportunity to get hands-on experience
providing a clinical, behavioral health service without an advanced
degree or credential. This job is ideal for those pursuing Clinical
Psychology, Medicine, Social Work, or any Human Health Service
looking for real-world experience. 2. Why do I want to work with
Accel Therapies specifically?
- We've developed a career path for you. Most of our talented,
dedicated Behavior Technician ABA Therapists enjoy promotions and
significant raises in the first few months of employment.
- We recognize that our Behavior Technician / ABA Therapists are
the very core of our company. You'll never feel like a number here!
We know that happy clients start with happy employees so your
mental wellness and job satisfaction is our top priority - just ask
our People Team.
- We teach you everything you need to know so you're equipped for
success. Some companies will throw you into your first case with
minimal training in the "sink or swim" approach - not here. You'll
experience our proprietary training program developed and refined
over several years in coordination with the RBT task list. 3. What
is the compensation and benefits package?
- Compensation from $18 to $25 / hour
- Healthcare (medical / vision / dental) benefits for employees
who average 30+ hours per week - our full-time threshold
- 401K + up to 4% match For a limited time, accelerated signing
bonus plan paid out at milestones:
- $250 at 3 months
- $500 at 6 months
- $1000 at 12 months To be eligible for the accelerated signing
bonus(s), you must carry a minimum of 20 average client-hours per
week over the period. In addition, you'll receive:
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement
- Bonusly rewards that allow you to give and receive recognition
- iPad with 4G LTE connectivity that stays with you
- Quick career progression, short performance review cycles, and
plenty of career development opportunities
- A team-based environment giving you opportunities to connect
with colleagues, build lasting relationships, and get plugged in
Lets make a difference together. Let us be your next step - Accel
Therapies and you. Powered by JazzHR PI196843158
Keywords: Accel Therapies, Fountain Valley , Behavior Technician (ABA Therapist), Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!