Behavior Technician - Fountain Valley, CA
Company: Behavioral Health Works
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Make a difference in your community working with children and
families effected by Autism.
Behavioral Health Works (BHW) is a place where the work you do
matters and where you are valued as an employee.
BHW's starting hourly rate for Behavior Technicians is $21.
Who we are:
BHW is looking for caring, compassionate, high-energy individuals
who want more than just a job. We help you build a rewarding career
that makes a difference in the lives of those affected by Autism.
Join a team of people who love what they do, support each other and
are defining quality ABA treatment for the families we serve.
We believe in an individualized, collaborative, and family-centered
care to achieve long-lasting outcomes for children with autism.
BHW is committed to providing effective and quality care to our
families by following our core Clinical Values
What BHW offers:
- Starting hourly rate for Behavior Technicians of $21
- An environment where employees feel valued while doing work
that impacts the children in our communities.
- Paid new hire training with additional paid learning
opportunities to support your skill development and growth
- Reimbursement for mileage with paid drive time
- Earn paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible schedule with shifts between 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Part-time schedule -10 hour minimum to 30 hours per week (10
hours per week minimum)
- Paid monthly training sessions
- Company paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Tuition Reduction for Partnered Universities: All BHW employees
are eligible to enroll in courses and take advantage of discounted
tuition with all our affiliated universities. Partners include
National University, California Southern University, Vanguard
University, Capella University and Purdue Global
- Tablets provided
- No paperwork, everything done online!
- Flexible Spending Account option for all employees
The role: Behavior Technician
Behavior Technicians work one-on-one with children diagnosed with
Autism and related disorders using ABA methods and techniques you
learn during training and shadowing with your Clinical Manager. All
Behavior Technicians at BHW are responsible for the following:
- Implementing Behavior Intervention Plans created by our Board
Certified Behavior Analysts and Clinical Supervisors. These are
detailed plans you follow when working with your client
- Teaching and modeling communication, social and daily living
- Encouraging your clients and helping them to reach their
- Record data on goals and progress during each session
- Currently enrolled in college coursework with 6 months
experience with children with autism or developmental disabilities
(camp counselor, church volunteer, babysitter, childcare, etc.)
- High School diploma or equivalent AND completed college
coursework with 6 months experience with children with autism or
- Energetic people with a commitment to help children and
- A drive to be part of an important field of care with a growing
- Wanting to make an impact in your community
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed,
national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age,
political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the
Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special
circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must
complete and pass a background check and show proof of
immunization._ (Autism, ABA, Applied Behavioral Analysis, Entry
Level, Disabilities, Therapy, Intervention, Kids, Children,
Modification, Healthcare, Education, Child Development, Childcare,
Community, Flexible, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development,
Liberal Studies, BCBA, Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, MFT)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Behavioral Health Works, Fountain Valley , Behavior Technician - Fountain Valley, CA, Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!