Accounting & Finance Analyst
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Volt has partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer in
Fountain Valley to help identify an Accounting and Finance Analyst
for immediate hire.As an Accounting and Finance Analyst you
- Help with preparation of internal financial statements for
- Participate in the monthly closing schedules including the
preparation of required journal entries and reconciliation of the
detail records to the general ledger control accounts.
- Report and analyze cost variances related to vehicle.
- Assist on recording and reporting of vehicle sales and cost of
- Assist on account reconciliations and are complete in a timely
manner; identify issues and ensure discrepancies are resolved
- Support KPMG quarterly/year-end audits by providing PBC
schedules, flux analysis and audit information requests in
accordance with reporting timetables.
- Assist in reconciliation of affiliate transactions.
- Perform other related duties as opportunities arise.
- Assist on goodwill/warranty accounting functions, including
planning, organizing, training and evaluating the work of all
personnel reporting to the positionRequirements:
- Understand Inventory / cost accounting.
- Understand procedures for warranty and goodwill claims
- Strong Accounting Background with at least 4 to 5 years
- Accounting / Finance DegreePay is based on experience. Position
is temporary for 4 months to cover a LOA but it offers a foot in
the door of a top organization known to hire on our top talent.
Hours are full time, M-F from 8am - 5pm. APPLY TODAYVOLT WORKFORCE
SOLUTIONSVolt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Volt, Fountain Valley , Accounting & Finance Analyst, Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!