Job Details - Business Analyst - Fountain Valley, CA
Company: Kingston Technology Europe Co LLP
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Details - Business Analyst - Fountain Valley, CA Department:
Finance The Business Analyst works closely with senior management
to cover a broad range of responsibilities, adds measurable value
to support sales and business managers. He/she is responsible for
preparing financial updates, providing strategic guidance,
financial planning and analysis. Further, the position will
coordinate with other departments to streamline process or work on
special projects. The position will assist in driving the
performance of the company in a broad range of operational and
strategic areas. Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to
work effectively in a team environment and collaboration with peers
in all functional areas are essential to the success of this role.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and customer profitability
report. Review key metrics of the monthly reporting to effectively
measure financial and operational performance.
- Conduct a round table discussion with business units and sales
teams to present the monthly financial results, review corporate
strategies, product roadmap, market highlights, and customer
update. Analyze the actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial
information as well as key performance indicators and strategic
direction of the company.
- Prepare the profitability report by product line to assist
business managers in reaching the goals in driving the
profitability and/or market share.
- Provide market update and prepare competitor analysis.
- Analyze company's financials to provide ratio analysis and
prepare the enterprise valuation.
- Work with Credit to review and analyze customers' financial
reports to provide update on credit/risk analysis.
- Review new sales contracts, perform scenario analysis and
- Work with Accounting Specialist team for problem solving,
process improvements and provide key metrics and analysis. The
preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of
work performed by employees assigned to this classification.
Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the
work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable
accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the
essential functions of the job. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of progressive business/financial experience in
financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
the ability to convey analytical results in simplified and
actionable reports, and the ability to communicate effectively with
all levels of management.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills - ability to
organize, plan and develop solutions to complex issues.
- Familiar with the mass market in the technology and consumer
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: (i.e. Word, Excel and
- Ability to conduct solid analysis, make well-informed,
objective and evidence-based decisions.
- Self-motivated with ability to influence, motivate, challenge,
and inspire confidence among others.
- Some international and domestic travel may be required.
- MBA, CPA or CMA preferred
- PowerBI, Cognos or JDE experience a plus Special Requirements
All offers of employment where legally permitted are contingent on
the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid
19. Kingston Technology complies with federal, state, and local
laws with regard to accommodations. Keep in touch! Sign up to our
emails for Kingston news and more.
Keywords: Kingston Technology Europe Co LLP, Fountain Valley , Job Details - Business Analyst - Fountain Valley, CA, Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!