Central Supply Technician, Central Services - Per Diem/Variable (8hr)
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: May 2, 2021
At MemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing
extraordinary healthcare to our communities and an exceptional
working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for
excellence in Healthcare. Across our family of medical centers, we
support each one of our bright, talented employees in reaching the
highest levels of professional development, contribution,
collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whatever
expertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your
full potential in an environment of respect, innovation and
teamwork. Position Summary Utilizing appropriate documents and
procedures, the Central Supply Tech must provide inventory and
replenish designated areas and ensure appropriate par levels. Must
demonstrate the ability to safely move products from the
distribution area, utilizing a variety of moving devices including
but not limited to forklift, pallet jack and other supply carts.
Must also use proper body mechanics to avoid injury to self and
others. Must be able to fill over-the counter and phone requests
for medical and non-medical supplies. Must be able to use current
computer systems and adapt to functional changes. Essential
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilize integrated computer information system.
- Safely move products from Central Supply throughout the Medical
Center using various equipment including, but not limited to,
pallet- jack, and other supply carts.
- Maintain accurate records, reports and files per policy
- Appropriately communicate with all levels of management.
- Be at work and be on time
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Prioritize and multitask
- "Other duties as assigned" Minimum Requirements
- Previous work experience preferred.
- Computer inventory experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Ability to read and write English
- Good communication skills
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Fountain Valley , Central Supply Technician, Central Services - Per Diem/Variable (8hr), Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!