10456 - Sr. Business Process Analyst
Company: Hyundai AutoEver America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: April 3, 2021
10456 - Sr. Business Process Analyst - Connectivity ServiceJOB
SUMMARY PURPOSEThe Sr. Business Process Analyst will analyze,
define, and develop the organization's business process methods and
practices. Assess requirements for internal business processes,
ensuring compatibility with organizational strategic goals.
Implement new processes, evaluate existing processes, and recommend
optimal solutions and improvements. Partner with business process
owners and management on strategic initiatives. Use quantitative
analysis methodology to perform data, cost and benefit, and/or
process measurement analysis. Research industry trends for
application of process improvement techniques and best
- Lead business and technical analysis sessions to support new
application development efforts to meet current and projected
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of
client's organization and industry.
- Act as liaison between the department and other business
- Align stakeholders on business requirements, system
requirements, program functions, operations and strategy.
- Provide analysis and support for the project management,
application development, and QA teams throughout the development
- Communicates needed changes to business and development
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Assists in driving the implementation of technology and process
solutions from concept to completion.
- Prepare/assist project appropriate documentation:
- Initial project startup review and analysis
- Business Case
- Scope and time/cost estimates
- Business Requirements Documentation. Including: information
architecture, use cases, wire frame review, UX review, operations
requirements, security, performance
- Functional Requirements Documentation. Including: data
requirements, infrastructure diagrams, operational requirements,
security, performance, testing, quality assurance#- Project
- Assist in the development of test plans
- Assist/author training and/or technical
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in the IT field
- Proficient in developing business requirements documentation,
process flows, status reports, and presentations.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrates project and team leadership skills
- Self-starter, willing to get involved and do whatever is needed
to get the job done.
- Technical and/or project management certifications a plus -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Hyundai AutoEver America, Fountain Valley , 10456 - Sr. Business Process Analyst, Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!