10579 - Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Company: Hyundai AutoEver America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: February 20, 2021
10578 - Sr. Business Systems Analyst JOB SUMMARY: The Sr. BSA
will assume a key operational role within the Connected Car System
Operation program. This individual will have specific assigned
responsibilities in support of the Product Development program,
Production QA program, as well as administering the established
Issue & Incident Management program. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Connected Car feature development support for new model
vehicles and technology platforms
- Production issue triage and tracking, preliminary
troubleshooting activities, ticket creation and maintenance, ticket
assignments, as well as vendor follow-up
- Working with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders
to satisfy customer requests and provide resolution strategies for
- Identify root causes of technical issues in production and out
of box failures, and come up with the RCA document. Coordinate root
cause analysis, problem management, and facilitation of recurring
problem management meetings with management stakeholders, trend
analysis, and strategic resolution
- Evaluate business and system requirements, ensure technical
feasibility, develop, Fix and validate Connected Car system.
- Maintain knowledge and technical expertise of current
production system, best practices tools and techniques and
implement them in a reasonable and responsible manner.
- Identify issues and risks as they relate to the Issue/Incident
Management program and take escalation actions as necessary
- Additionally, this individual will need to be available
according to a shared coverage schedule (i.e. 24 x 7) for
addressing P1 and P2 (Emergency) incidents as needed
- Design and develop solutions to fix the reported defects, and
stabilize the new products into Production.
- Interact with project teams for new products development giving
insights from technical issues of previous products.
- Produce clean, unit-tested, and refactored code when
- Create system & technical design for downstream technical teams
(e.g. Application server, Database etc.)
- Establish development environment and development guidelines
(design & code review checklists, design principles etc.)
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be
written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Develop RESTful (Representational State Transfer) web-services
that can support high-volume transactions.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to analyze requirements,
clarify design dependencies, create test plans, and support
functional and non-functional requirements and software
documentation in mathematical or diagram form to ensure technical
accuracy, compliance and completeness.
- Support testing efforts by engaging in troubleshooting and
provide solutions to issues. REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES &
- B.S. required, B.S.E.E. or C.S. preferred
- 6+ years of Product Development or Production QA experience,
with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role supporting and
interfacing with management.
- Experience in supporting development and design environments
with Java, J2EE/.NET and database technologies preferred
- Experience working on complex technical projects in a
multi-vendor project environment.
- Incident and Issue Management experience required.
- Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis background
- Experience using software development life cycle (SDLC) to
deliver solutions and experience with developing web applications
deployed in multi-tiered environments
- Experience writing & maintaining technical designs, functional
designs, and integration documentation using either UML or EA
- Understanding to hands on development experience with web
applications deployed in complex multi-tiered environments
- Proficient in deploying applications on J2EE Web/Application
servers like JBoss, WebLogic and Tomcat preferred.
- Hands on experience in databases like Oracle, SQL Server,
MySQL. Capable of writing complex DB queries, and performing SQL
analysis and tuning preferred.
- Knowledge of SOA vs micro services and their appropriate
application is desired.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- A well-developed understanding of the theory and principles of
operation of the internet and packet data protocols.
- Able to learn, or have pre-existing knowledge of, basic
connected car architecture including systems integration, interface
details, in-vehicle services/functions in order to understand the
platform and environment for effective triage and troubleshooting
- Strong coordination, communication, and networking sills
- Maintains professional demeanor
- Ability to work as a team and display excellent communication
and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and maintain composure
- Domestic and international travel requi - provided by Dice
Keywords: Hyundai AutoEver America, Fountain Valley , 10579 - Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!