10464 - Business Process Consultant
Company: Hyundai AutoEver America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: February 20, 2021
10464 - Business Process Consultant, Connectivity ServiceJOB
SUMMARY PURPOSEThe Business Process Consultant conducts analysis,
design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of
enterprise-wide systems (e.g., finance, human resources, payroll,
supply chain, client relationship management) across functional
areas. Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data
processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect
cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future
needs of the corporation. Develops test plans and protocols for
evaluation of system performance. Conducts analysis of systems
specifications and uses the latest analysis/diagramming tools to
represent business/technical processes. Develops conversion and
system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of
system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in
development, maintenance and system standards. Coordinates system
upgrade activity. Trains user personnel in the conversion and
implementation of the system. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Oversee the design and development of the enterprise-wide
system to meet performance, scalability, extensibility and
- Provide technical expertise in designing end-to-end solutions
based on architecture design patterns, standards, and best
practices (Enterprise Integration Architecture, MVC, Gang of Four,
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to translate
requirements into high quality, timely deliverables. Contribute as
a strong hands-on technical member in project development and
- Work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to
analyze requirements, clarify design dependencies, create test
plans, and support functional and non-functional activities.
- Establish and lead an Architecture Review Process that ensures
essential artifacts are created and reviewed with
- Supervise and review deliverables from Architects, technical
team members and vendors.
- Responsible for assessing and providing mitigation of risk
items related to interoperability in software framework and
- Propose technical architecture for new initiatives involving
Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics, and cloud.
- Work with DevOps and system administrators to create CI/CD
capabilities and pipelines.
- Research new technologies that enhance current enterprise-wide
system and delivery of new projects.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or
- 8+ years of experience in software development and
- 3+ years of experience as a Lead Architect in a large
- 3+ years of experience building distributed / service oriented
/ micro-service style and cloud based application
- 3+ years of experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in architecting and overseeing the design of highly
available systems that are capable of supporting millions of
transactions per day.
- Perform Architecture Feasibility Study and create essential
architectural artifacts (UML diagrams, infrastructure layouts,
- High-level analytical ability where problems are unusual and
- Able to capture and communicate the "big picture" to management
and stakeholders and the ability to drill down into technical
specifics during project delivery.
- Able to influence technical teams and arrive at consensus for
- Exhibit appropriate interpersonal styles and communication
methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual
- Experience in migrating and upgrading solutions across
platforms and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and determine root cause
of software and system failures.
- Experience in data architecture and modeling of analytical
systems using Apache Hadoop and MongoDB, NoSQL technologies, highly
- Experience in cloud technologies and platforms (AWS, Azure,
Google Cloud, etc.), preferred
- Experience in container and resource management technologies
(Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Mesos), a plus
- Java EE Enterprise Architect / Certified SOA Architect / AWS
certified Solution Architect, preferred - provided by Dice
Keywords: Hyundai AutoEver America, Fountain Valley , 10464 - Business Process Consultant, Professions , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!