Company: Emonics, LLC
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Radiologic Technologist Responsibilities:
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Administering radiopharmaceuticals to obtain clear, usable
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures,
and ensuring patients' comfort.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and
specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to
adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety,
and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to
the Physician, and updating patients' records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and
monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as answering technical
questions, scheduling appointments, and offering pre-procedure
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on
Radiologic Technologist Requirements:
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in radiology.
- A license to practice radiography.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and
- Good mathematical abilities and technical skills.
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities,
and attention to detail.
- The ability to lift heavy weights without assistance.
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Fountain Valley , GENERAL RADIOGRAPHER, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...