Cert Phlebotomy Tech I, Clinical Lab Svcs - Per Diem/Variable (8hrs)
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Certified Phlebotomy Technician I will perform blood
collection activities and ensure compliance with Orange Coast
Memorial Medical Center Laboratory Services department standards
and procedures. The Certified Phlebotomist I will perform
pre-analytic, post-analytic and data management under the direction
of the Laboratory supervisor or other designated personnel. The
Certified Phlebotomist I will demonstrate the skills necessary to
provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served.
* Minimum one-year experience performing venipuncture and heel
* Minimum of one-year experience in the clinical laboratory and
acute care setting preferred.
* Knowledge of specimen collection techniques, equipment and
specimen handling preferred.
* Knowledge of current information system preferred.
* High School graduate or equivalent preferred
* Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support
* Current certification as a Phlebotomist Technician by the State
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Fountain Valley , Cert Phlebotomy Tech I, Clinical Lab Svcs - Per Diem/Variable (8hrs), Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!