Company: Hyundai Motor America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: November 14, 2022
At Hyundai, we've rethought our business and created cars that
combine performance, quality, design and innovation into a complete
It's time you rethink what you expect from an employer.
At Hyundai, we understand you're not just building a career -
you're building a life. We believe in our people and realize that
our success is a direct result of our commitment in offering you
great opportunities for your career. If you would enjoy working in
a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become part
of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online
4 Employee Vehicle Lease(s)
- Manage all aspects of administrative tasks including planning and
implementation projects for the Division.
- Coordinate the daily affairs for the Division Head to meet the
diverse requirements of HMC, HMA Regions, and direct reports under
Division Head's supervision.
- Coordinate the Division Head's calendar, travel, meetings,
conference calls, written communications, correspondence, and other
- Provide support and back-up to other administrative assistants in
- Work independently, innovatively, and efficiently in a high pace
environment handling multiple responsibilities and meeting multiple
- Maintain helpful, willing, and responsive attitude with all
- Provide administrative support and front-line customer service to
assist in administering specific programs, follow-ups, and
coordinate with procedures/processes for divisional projects.
- Assist division head and staff with expense report
- Coordinate travel arrangements with HMA's corporate travel
- Proactively monitor and analyze division budget spending and
assist division with accruals and budget schedules.
- Work with the division head's direct reports to ensure goal
setting and year-end evaluations are completed in a timely
- Maintain and update Outlook contact and/or email groups.
- Review files/materials for accuracy and consistency.
- Prepare and/or assist in preparation of reports and presentations
as required by management.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings internally and/or with clients
- Provide assistance in researching and analyzing division related
information, if and when necessary.
- Maintain and update division specific system/software.
- Provide administrative support for division managers and
employees, when necessary.
Major Responsibilities (continued)
- Serve as Department Ambassador acting as liaison for all employee
- Manage support desk and supply area.
- Manage internal/external correspondence, handling highly
- Provide office responsibility including but not limited to JD
Edwards financial program, filing, meeting arrangements, report
preparation and editing, HMA record management, AD HOC reports,
- Any other tasks and responsibilities, not limited to above, as
assigned by the division head.
- This position stands alone as the Executive Assistant and wears
many different hats and has to organize and coordinate all aspects
of the work environment. Though decisions are not critical to the
running of the division or company, each decision is based on
knowledge and understanding of what needs to be done to bring a
project to closure in a professional and timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be a high school graduate
- Five plus years of administrative work experience, preferably two
plus years working at higher management level.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint,
Outlook, Autoway, AS400.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities.
Normal office duties
Compensation & Benefits
Our Company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines
set forth by federal, state and local laws. The information
requested on this form is sought in good faith and will not be used
to discriminate against the applicant based on race, religion or
creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability,
mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics,
marital status, sex or gender (which includes pregnancy,
childbirth, or related circumstances), gender identity, gender
expression, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, family care or
medical leave status, military and veteran status, political
affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state and local laws.
Nearest Major Market: Orange County
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Keywords: Hyundai Motor America, Fountain Valley , Executive Assistant, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!