Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Volt has partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer in
Fountain Valley to help identify a Tax Specialist.In this role you
will be responsible for:
- state and local tax compliance for Company and related
- Oversee the preparation of all state and local sales and use
tax returns, gross receipt tax returns, property tax returns, and
other miscellaneous tax filings.
- Perform tax research, projections, and other duties as
- Assists in state and local tax audits.
- Perform research regarding state and local tax issues.
- Prepares tax projections and other computer-based tax
- Assists in other tax areas and issues as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience; with 3 years experience directly
related in state taxation
- Knowledge of sales and use taxation
- Experience in computerized tax preparation software (preferably
SOVOS)Position is temp to hire with a company that offers stability
and room to grow. Pay is based on experience. Position is hybrid.
APPLY TODAYVOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONSVolt is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Volt, Fountain Valley , Tax Specialist, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!