Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Volt is immediately hiring a Paralegal for a large automotive
manufacturer in Fountain Valley.
- Great Company culture
- Innovative Company and leader in its industry
- Strong potential for growth
- Ability to learn and advance skills
- State of the art facilityAs a Paralegal you will be responsible
- Supplier Insurance Compliance: ensuring that suppliers have a
minimum level of insurance. Uploading copies into the system and
checking annually that it is all up to date. Work with Risk
Management as insurance questions and claim arise.
- Licensing: monitoring and maintaining distributor licenses,
maintain document calendar to ensure timely filing of all renewals
and reports in each assigned state and update licensing budget
- Fleet Vehicles: Legal/risk management of company vehicles;
check processing, research and investigation in company car losses
and case handling, draft proofs of insurance for special event
- Additional Risk Management: circulate agreements for execution
and manage responses until execution is complete; prepare a weekly
bullet report on behalf of transactional/risk management teams for
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Paralegal certificate a plus
- 2-4 of paralegal experiencePay is based on experience..
Position is experienced to 12 months with potential to go longer.
It also offer foot in the door of an great organization that has a
history of hiring on our top talent. Position will start remote and
may require hybrid in the future. Local candidates only will be
considered.APPLY NOWVOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONSVolt is an Equal
Keywords: Volt, Fountain Valley , Paralegal, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!