Company: SPEC SERVICES INC.
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionSPEC Services, Inc. is a premiere
engineering firm focused on serving energy, utility and
infrastructure clients in the Western United States. SPEC is
seeking a self-motivated and energetic applicant to apply for a
Procurement Specialist position in Southern California.About the
PositionIn this position, you will work with technical staff and
client stakeholders to obtain quotations, evaluate and purchase
mechanical, electrical and structural equipment. You will
coordinate procurement throughout purchase through drawings
reviews, testing, delivery, installation and commissioning. The
position has a flexible 9/80 work schedule with a hybrid work
location, supporting the Fountain Valley
office.ResponsibilitiesYour core duties and responsibilities may
require you to do the following:
- Create and update bid documents
- Issue bids to vendors
- Following up with vendors and clients on the status of
- Maintain files and material lists
- Coordinate with clients, vendors engineers and project
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently Skill
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills with the
ability to clearly communicate technical subject matter to a wide
range of audiences
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word and
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter that can work independently
- Desire and ability to learn new skills and assume greater
responsibilities Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance or a related field is
- 2+ years of procurement experience is preferred.
- Energy infrastructure experience is preferred.
- Engineering consulting experience is preferred.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is
Keywords: SPEC SERVICES INC., Fountain Valley , Procurement Specialist, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!