Company: Motive Companies
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Foreman communicates with the PM's, office
and crew members, responsible for running installation projects
following updated posted schedules with either 2 man crew or up to
25 man crew, depends on size of project. Utilizing company provided
tools & equipment and at times including rental lifts. Is able to
read plans/layouts/drawings and can communicate and delegate in a
professional manner, is able to travel throughout the county and
work flexible hours including doing work in ambient, cooler or
freezer conditions (we provide freezer gear). Training for
OSHA-30hr, first aid ,CPR, forklift, scissor lift and fall
protection certification can be provided by us if
- Installation or construction: 1 year
- Able to travel throughout the country.
- Able to work flexible work hours.
- Able to work Sat/Sun.
- Able to work out-of-town for long periods of time.
- Able to get along well with others.
- Reliable transportation.Recommended Languages:
- SpanishRecommended Licenses or Certifications:
- OSHA 10
- Scissor Lift
- Forklift Certified
- OSHA 30"MEG" is an Equal Opportunity EmployerMotive Energy
Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of
individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion,
color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability,
genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other
category protected by state or federal law. "MEG" does not
discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion,
transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.
Keywords: Motive Companies, Fountain Valley , Foreman, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!