GI Registered Nurse Full-Time (21589-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: June 3, 2021
We are looking to add a Full Time RN who is a team player to our
Gastroenterology department. We need someone who has good energy,
enjoys customer service and performs well with minimal supervision.
If this is you, we would encourage you to come visit with us.
Provides nursing care by assessment, planning, treatment and
evaluation/re-evaluation of the patient. Provides safe,
knowledgeable, compassionate, educative, individualized and goal
directed nursing care to patients of the Center.
Must possess a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse
in the state of California.
Mininum Experience: 2 Years
- Monitor and assesses the physical/psychological status of the
patient through personal observation and interaction during pre-op,
intra-op and post-operative phases of the surgical event (according
to the daily assignment).
- Assesses and responds to the individual, psychosocial and
spiritual needs of the patients and significant others. Acts as
patient advocate in the coordination of patient care.
- Demonstrates understanding and interpretation of diagnostic
measures such as lab tests, radiology exams, EKG's, etc.
- Identifies goals for the individual patients and communicates
these goals to others involved in the patient's care
- Utilizing professional nursing judgment, takes action to
implement the nursing care plan and resolve the problem identified
for the individual patient.
- Utilizing supplies, equipment and resources to contain costs
without compromising delivery of care
- Reduces chance of nosocomial infection by directing attention
to infection control and environmental safety practices
- Reports and documents information accurately and in a timely
- Communicates a positive and caring attitude towards patient,
peers, staff and all other contacts
- Seeks guidance, direction and assistance where needed. Follows
Center's Policy and Procedure at all times and is an active
participant in the QI program.
- Maintains confidentiality, privacy and security of all patients
and the Center's communication and documents
- Gains knowledge of all equipment and supplies and is familiar
with their location, especially emergency supplies and equipment.
Participates in staff meetings and in services (mandatory and
- Demonstrates flexibility in patient care, assignment, schedule
and needs of the Center
- Supervises employees with less qualifications and delegates
duties to the according to qualifications, skills, education and
- Maintains a clean, pleasant and safe environment for self and
others employees and patients and visitors
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assumes responsibilities of the Nurse Manager in her absence as
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Fountain Valley , GI Registered Nurse Full-Time (21589-147), Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!