Monitor Tech Oncology Telemetry Per Diem Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is proud of the full range of
quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our
efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing
community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer
residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy
Receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of
only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only
hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III
Neonatal ICU. We're proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses
and staff who strive to provide you with the best care
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching
401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous
tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select
Position identifies and communicates cardiac rhythm
irregularities to other team members. This position provides for
coverage and observation of cardiac monitors. Communicates changes
in cardiac rhythm and recognition of life threatening
- Performs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, performs
duties related to the cardiac telemetry monitoring of patients and
care and maintenance of equipment.
- Observes monitors without distraction.
- Obtains and documents EKG interpretations at rest and with each
exercise modality. Recognizes, reports, documents and communicates
- Assesses and priorities a rapidly changing workload. Completes
work in a timely manner.
- Participates in department management by providing input at
meetings and reading communication.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment. Shares
responsibility for organizing supplies, tracking, stocking and
storing equipment and keeping the department clean and
- Observes cardiac monitors for selected patients to recognize,
analyze, and interpret significant rhythm changes and life
- Recognizes medications and illnesses affecting cardiac rhythm.
Monitors premature ventricular contractions on patients with
- Prompt recognition and communication of life threatening
rhythms and rhythm changes to the patient's nurse, charge nurse,
and /or physician provider, as appropriate.
- Maintains strip documentation for patient record
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Possess knowledge of basic medical terminology, basic computer
skills, telephone skills, and English
- Completion of a Cardiac Monitor Technician program designed for
unlicensed health care providers.
- Basic Life Support certification
- One year of hospital cardiac monitor tech experience.
The hospital, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to
combine any of the above required experiences, or to consider
applicants other work related experience in order to meet the above
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Fountain Valley , Monitor Tech Oncology Telemetry Per Diem Days, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!