Cert Phlebotomy Tech I, Per Diem, Variable Shift
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Certified Phlebotomist I will perform blood collection
activities in accordance with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Laboratory Services department standards and procedures. The
Certified Phlebotomist I will perform pre-analytic, post-analytic
and data management under the direction of a Clinical Laboratory
supervisor or other appropriately California licensed personnel.
The Certified Phlebotomist I will demonstrate the skills necessary
to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served.
- Minimum of one year experience performing venipuncture
- Minimum of one year experience in the clinical laboratory and
acute care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of specimen collection techniques, equipment and
specimen handling required.
- Knowledge of current information system preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Current certification as a Phlebotomist Technician in the state
- Current CPR certificate.
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Fountain Valley , Cert Phlebotomy Tech I, Per Diem, Variable Shift, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!