Sr. Project Manager (Bilingual in Korean/English)
Company: Woongjin Inc
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: April 4, 2021
- Fountain Valley, CA 92708, USA
- Contract Company Description WOONGJIN Inc is looking for a
talented Sr Project Manager--in Fountain Valley, CA. Job
Description This position will be responsible for creating detailed
service specifications for Telematics development including new
features and enhancements such as TMS core platform and customer
channels like web portal and mobile app, including coordinating
with business, engineering and R&D stakeholders to elicit,
analyze, and define product and system requirements, create a high
level system design, and interface specifications with the help of
System Architect and tech lead.-- JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Closely word with project team members to perform the required
tasks using a combination of solid business understanding, strong
analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent
leadership and facilitation techniques and Create and maintain
detailed project plan and timeline for all new projects or new
enhancements or to any assigned new initiatives including vehicle
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders to understand/evaluate business
requirements and translate them to system requirements
specifications that will serve as input for development.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Work with multiple stakeholders to analyze requirements,
clarify design dependencies, and support functional and
- Work with Principal Engineer/development team/vendor technical
team to come up with impact analysis and high level design for
product change requests.
- Create/update service specifications documentation (Service
Introduction, Use case scenarios, System Architecture,
Inter-systems sequence flow diagrams, Product requirements,
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed
scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide
encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement
- Coordinate internal project resources and third parties/vendors
for the flawless execution of projects.
- Understand end to end system architecture and be able to come
up with impact assessment for various system design options.
- Support the Technical Operations team's activities by reviewing
test scenarios, clarifying product requirements, and supporting
test execution activities.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the
successful completion of short and long-term goal
- Organize and facilitate stakeholder meetings to drive project
- Align with stakeholders for project progress and create project
reporting for upper management
- Work with development team for project execution and
continuously provide project risk assessment and mitigation
- Support multiple projects at the same time and effectively
communicate status, progress, and results to management and
Summarize lessons learned from the project and continuously improve
project execution *****No C2C***** Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, Software Engineering, or Business Management, or
- 5+ years of experience with program/project management of
- 5+ years of experience as system analyst for end user facing
product, preferably a system handling high volume transactions
- 3+ years of experience delivering applications in an enterprise
- Experience within a progressive technology organization.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Critical thinking: use rigorous logic and methods to solve
difficult problems with effective solutions
- Experience creating interaction diagrams, preferably UML.
- Experience with organizational transformation and change
- Proven track record of building strong relationships internally
- Strong sense of leadership, accountability and ownership for
- Strong organizational, multitasking and prioritization
abilities with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
- Ability to interpret difficult instructions, arrives at valid
conclusions, and recommend reasonable courses of action within the
scope of the position
- Experience in the Telematics industry, preferred
- Experience in Wireless network operations, a plus
- Experience in Infrastructure management, desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, track, and maintain the project schedule
using project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
- PMP Certification preferred *****No C2C***** Additional
Information All your information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines.
Keywords: Woongjin Inc, Fountain Valley , Sr. Project Manager (Bilingual in Korean/English), Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!