10575 - Application Solution Architect
Company: Hyundai AutoEver America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: April 3, 2021
10575 - Application / Solution Architect - Fountain Valley,
CAJOB SUMMARY:This position is responsible for creating Connected
Car platform architecture, application architecture, interface and
service design, and overall detailed design of the core Connected
Car system. Architecting the new system with cutting edge
technologies and highly available/scalable infrastructure.
Designing and development for Connected Car Applications partnering
with the product owner, scrum master, technical analysts, 3rd party
app developers in guiding the scrum team in all aspects of
Connected Car Application delivery, from requirements through
deployment and operation. Identifying the existing system
performance bottlenecks, improvement areas and proposing solutions
- Oversee the design, development and operations of the Connected
Car System to meet performance, scalability, extensibility and
- Describing the structure, characteristics, behavior, and other
aspects of software to project stakeholders.
- Work closely with technical stakeholders to translate
requirements into high quality, timely deliverables. Contribute as
a strong hands-on technical member in project development and
- Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to external
parties such as clients and partners
- Evaluate the existing system and work with business and
technical members to recommend solutions results in more effective
- Evaluate the cutting edge technologies to Identify the right
technology-stack, platforms and frameworks to solve the existing
problems or new requirements.
- Forecasting the system availability/capacity requirements based
on the current business trends and available metrics.
- Take the lead and acquire full responsibilities of new
initiatives and meet the requirements of the deliverables.
- Jump into incidents or problems and provide the
guidance/solutions and keep the stake holders update with respect
to technical standpoint.
- Risk analysis (load/storage/bandwidth/cost) with respect to new
implementation and change requirements.
- Deriving development strategies for new/upgrade projects.
- Propose technical architecture for new initiatives involving
Internet of Things (IoT), data analytics, and cloud.
- Establish and lead an Architecture Review Process that ensures
essential artifacts are created and reviewed with
- Supervise and review deliverables from Architects, technical
team members and vendors.
- Work with DevOps and system administrators to create CI/CD
capabilities and pipelines.
- Research new technologies that enhance current Connected Car
System and delivery of new projects. REQUIRED SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES &
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or
- 12 + years of overall experience in development, design and
architecture with Java, J2EE and .NET and database
- 8+ years of experience in Java and J2EE technologies, including
2+ years of strong experience in Java 8+ and Spring 5, and 2+ years
of Reactive & Angular programming exposure
- 3+ years of experience building distributed / service oriented
/ micro-service style and cloud based application
- 3+ years of experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in architecting and overseeing the design of highly
available systems that are capable of supporting millions of
transactions per day.
- Perform Architecture Feasibility Study and create essential
architectural artifacts (UML diagrams, infrastructure layouts,
- Good amount of knowledge and experience in Weblogic, Tomcat and
Various Development tools, like Eclipse, SQL developer, Angular,
Android, Node tools.
- Knowledge of application monitoring systems like App Dynamics,
Dyna trace, Solar wind
- IoT basic understanding and configuration skills.
- Good knowledge of Network/load balance layer and
- High-level analytical ability where problems are unusual and
- Able to capture and communicate the "big picture" to management
and stakeholders and the ability to drill down into technical
specifics during project delivery.
- Able to influence technical teams and arrive at consensus for
- Exhibit appropriate interpersonal styles and communication
methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual
- Experience in migrating and upgrading solutions across
platforms and vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and determine root cause
of software and system failures.
- Experience in data architecture and modeling of analytical
systems using Apache Hadoop and MongoDB, No-SQL technologies,
highly desirable.Nice to haves
- Experience in cloud technologies and platforms (AWS, Azure,
Google Cloud, etc.), preferred
- Experience in container and resource management technologies
(Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Mesos), a plus
- Java EE Enterprise Architect / Certified SOA Architect / AWS
certified Solution Architect, preferred - provided by Dice
Keywords: Hyundai AutoEver America, Fountain Valley , 10575 - Application Solution Architect, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!