Customer Connect Associate
Company: Hyundai Motor America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: March 27, 2020
At Hyundai, we've rethought our business and created cars that
combine performance, quality, design and innovation into a complete
It's time you rethink what you expect from an employer.
At Hyundai, we understand you're not just building a career -
you're building a life. We believe in our people and realize that
our success is a direct result of our commitment in offering you
great opportunities for your career. If you would enjoy working in
a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become part
of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online
- Administer and manage the department budget. Audit and reconcile
payments and invoices. Ensure timely processing of invoices in the
HMA financial system.
- Report and analyze all Customer Connect & Customer Care
Center-related expenses and recoveries via detailed department
budget tracking and management. Provide accurate reporting for the
total Cost of Quality for the department.
- Support program managers by facilitating contract and budget
creation/changes/renewals as needed.
- Partner with internal departments and external vendors to create,
execute, and monitor programs.
- Recommend and participate in program improvement projects to
increase accuracy and speed of reporting and/or reduce program
- Develop and maintain data visualizations to enhance
- Cross train with and support other Customer Connect & Customer
Care Center roles.
- Report, visualize and analyze call center financial data
accurately and efficiently. Collaborate with other Customer Connect
& Customer Care Center members to accurately report Total Cost of
Quality for the department.
- Budget administration includes, but is not limited to,
negotiation and follow-up with vendors, completion of executive
summaries, creation of sole/single source justifications and
extension memos, purchase requests, change notices, accruals,
payment requests, and associated reporting.
- Support program managers by preparing and submitting yearly
- Reconcile budget at the account level on a monthly basis and
provide detailed reports to management along with explanations of
variances and recommendations for corrective action or operational
- Process monthly and year end accruals as appropriate.
- Monitor vendor performance in accordance with their contracts.
Coordinate with vendor to review and resolve financial
- Analyze and report Customer Connect & Customer Care goodwill
expenses and recoveries. Facilitate approvals and payments for
Customer Connect & Customer Care programs and provide backup
documents as necessary.
- Prepare and distribute ad hoc reports and analysis as requested
- Prepare and present quarterly business reports for management as
- Complete special projects, assignments or tasks as deemed
appropriate and assigned by management.
- Support all HMA, Division and department goals.
- Create, release, and pay departmental invoices through SAP.
- Monitor and report vendor performance. This includes monitoring
quality, trouble-shooting data issues, and ensuring delivery of
goods and services. Involve program manager as needed.
- Review deliverables from external suppliers and internal support
departments, including but not limited to: analysis, reports, and
presentations. Report findings and provide recommendations for
corrective actions to program manager as needed.
- Approve Goodwill as appropriate.
- Must be a high school graduate
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two to four years of experience in a similar field preferred.
- Experience with contracts, vendor negotiations, budgeting,
purchase requests, accruals, and payments highly preferred.
- Experience with data reporting, analytics and visualization a
- Automotive industry and customer satisfaction experience a
Skill / Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other
windows-based computer programs.
- Excellent knowledge of/ ability to quickly grasp and fully
utilize specialized programs such as SAP, HMA Customer Relationship
Management software, AS400 and QMF.
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and handle multiple
- Self-motivated, high initiative, proactive, and works well
- Works effectively in teams, including colleagues,
cross-functional groups, and suppliers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization, and follow-up skills
- Creative problem solver with a passion for continuous
- Knowledge/ ability to quickly grasp data prep and visualization
tools like Alteryx, Tableau, and SQL queries a plus.
- Normal office duties
- Business travel if needed
Our Company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines
set forth by federal, state and local laws. The information
requested on this form is sought in good faith and will not be used
to discriminate against the applicant based on race, religion or
creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability,
mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics,
marital status, sex or gender (which includes pregnancy,
childbirth, or related circumstances), gender identity, gender
expression, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, family care or
medical leave status, military and veteran status, political
affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state and local laws.
Keywords: Hyundai Motor America, Fountain Valley , Customer Connect Associate, Other , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!