10224 - MANAGER, SOFTWARE - INTERACTIVE SERVICES
Company: Hyundai Autoever America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: May 27, 2023
10224 - MANAGER, SOFTWARE - INTERACTIVE
SERVICESPURPOSEResponsible for managing a sub-section of the
Interactive Services Department which is responsible for developing
and maintaining consumer facing websites. Sites under management
include HyundaiUSA.com, Genesis.com and Kia.com among others. This
position is responsible for project intake, project management,
operations oversight, security processes, incident management,
software license management, contracting and budget
management.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSProject Management
- Support ongoing intake of projects throughout the year.
- Manage (directly or through contract PMs) 1-5 projects of
- Ensure adherence to project management processes and best
practices as defined by the PMO.
- Serve as primary point-of-contact for assigned projects.
- Partner with business departments to define objectives, scope,
requirements, schedule and budget.
- Manage vendor relationships and vendor resources as appropriate
for the project to ensure adherence to SOWs with respect to project
delivery, scheduling, billing, and other terms.
- Manage project change requests needed to adjust schedule,
budget or scope.
- Manage the completion of all project deliverable as required to
meet quality and customer expectations.
- Monitor project progress on a regular basis and develop timely
status reports for management and stakeholders.
- Manage project financial, risks and issues.Operations
- Oversee operational activities related to the sites.
- Serve as an escalation point for operational issues.
- Lead problem-solving efforts in a team environment.
- Lead incident management.Security Program Coordination
- Schedule and manage security testing and training.
- Manage and track security tickets from assignment through
resolution.Tool Licensing and Management
- Track and manage tool licenses (ex. Jira, Confluence,
BitBucket, Dynatrace, BrowserStack, TestRail, etc.).
- Manage tool access and permissions.
- Tool setup and configuration.Contracting/Financial Management
- Prepare SOWs with business for projects and operational
- Review and negotiate SOWs with vendors.
- Track and renew software licenses and service contracts.
- Manage departmental budgets and billing.General
- Personnel onboarding and offboarding
- Drive and execute continuous improvement and cost
- Understand and manage dependencies between technology,
operations and business.Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical field. MBA a
- 7+ years of related experience in Web development.
- 10+ years of experience in IT Project/program management
including SDLC and Agile.
- Experience in partnering with Marketing organizations.
- Web development experience or background.
- Expertise in solutioning, requirements gathering, scope
definition and drafting statements of work.
- Experience with Adobe AEM, Analytics, Target.
- Certifications preferred include: PMP, PMI ACP, CPM, CSM.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Ability to motivate team members and business
- Must have outstanding problem solving and analytical
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Smartsheets and other
project management tools.
- Ability to interact effectively with users on project-related
matters. Can translate technical ideas into non-technical terms
without sacrificing the quality of information given
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to adjust
content and form of presentation for various audiences
---Leadership skills to lead a technical team to achieve common
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Negotiation Skills - Conflict resolution, consensus building,
- Effective communication, planning, organization and project
- Automotive experience a plus
- Salary Range - $112,830 - $173,756
Keywords: Hyundai Autoever America, Fountain Valley , 10224 - MANAGER, SOFTWARE - INTERACTIVE SERVICES, IT / Software / Systems , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...