Human Resources Representative
Company: Memorial Care
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Purpose Statement / Position Summary
Perform diversified advanced HR Representative and administrative
duties using multiple software. Uses discretionary initiative,
professionalism and judgement in handling designated duties.
Requires a thorough knowledge of organizational and department
policies and services. Assists Executive Director of HR and other
HR leaders with complex projects and initiatives. Demonstrates
superior interpersonal and administrative skills commensurate with
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Ability to speak to all levels of managers, employees and Human
Resources team with the same respect and follow-through, all in a
fast paced environment, with the ability to learn what information
these individuals need based on their questions and then prepare
appropriate, concise written and verbal correspondence.
- Develop peer relationships that enable the HR Team to
accomplish the daily workload within the allotted timeframe and
achieve Human Resources departmental goals.
- Recognize challenges and develop and implement workable
- Research and analyze various different types of data
information and makes recommendation based on the findings.
- Participate actively and positively to ensure the highest level
of customer service.
- Maintains high level of productivity that demonstrates
effective skills in work assignments and follow through.
- Independently recognizes and performs duties which need to be
done without being directly assigned. Establishes priorities;
organizes work and time effectively.
- Understands and abide by all policies and procedures to ensure
that all state, federal rules and regulations are followed as they
apply to this position.
- Conduct business in an ethical and trustworthy manner at all
- Be at work and be on time
- Follow company policies, procedures and directive
- Interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Prioritize and multitask Experience
- 3 plus years of Human Resources experience
- Experience in a healthcare industry setting is a plus.
- Must have high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
(Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft or other HRIS system
- Must be able to effectively multi-task in a high volume,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Good
interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Human Resources or
equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
Keywords: Memorial Care, Fountain Valley , Human Resources Representative, Human Resources , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!