Oncology RN (RN )
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Oncology opening in Fountain Valley, California. At National
Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with
dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in
aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue
our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like
yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to
you.We're currently seeking a Oncology RN to join our amazing
team.Details of the Oncology RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 02/20/2023
- Salary: $2147.20 - $2490.60 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 4x12Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Oncology RN:
- Create individualized care plans.
- Recognize and treat cancer-related issues.
- Collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals to share
expertise and knowledge.
- Do cancer research to enhance treatment protocols assigned to
- Give supportive resources to the patient and the families to
promote positive outlook.
- Teach patients and the families treatment expectations.
- Watch and record the patient's progress on a constant
- Chart the patient's response to treatment and
medication.Qualifications for the Oncology RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Oncology.
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.
- ONC certification preferred but not required.Submit your resume
to us today for consideration of the Oncology RN opening and one of
our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Fountain Valley , Oncology RN (RN ), Healthcare , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!