Sr Healthcare SSIS Developer for Risk Adjustment / HEDIS
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Ashley Elm
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
A Bit About Us
As part of the Analytics team, you will work to empower clinical
and business decisions makers with trusted, timely, and actionable
information to accelerate innovation, increase patient engagement,
and enable delivery of the highest quality health care. Members
leverage comprehensive knowledge of systems to provide analytics
solutions that meet the customers' needs. The Analytics team
provides accurate and timely assessments and reports using multiple
data sources for clinical, administrative, and business data
relative to unique changes in the delivery of health care for all
venues of care. Using advanced statistical, analytical, and
reporting techniques provided through the application of SQL, they
provide information that can support decisions and deliver
actionable insights. They interpret data to inform patients,
consumers and providers as well as improve workflow across the
organization by streamlining data processes.
Why join us?
Employee benefits include a choice of HMOs or PPO plan, along with
dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, long-term disability
insurance, life and accident insurance
The Sr. Healthcare Analytic Developer is considered a subject
matter expert, involved with all phases of Business Intelligence
(BI) deployment from design, to implementation, through post
implementation problem solving. They independently provide an
advanced level of analytics build expertise with their focus geared
more towards complex and overall large projects. They offer
mentorship to peers and developers and provide
educational/informational sessions to improve workflows,
troubleshooting, or system design pertaining to the overall team as
well as internal implementation processes. Sr. Healthcare Analytics
Developer complete complex data analysis across multiple data
- Knowledge within claims (i.e. lab data) and membership
- Provides company wide support for the programs through the
marrying of clinical data as requested by programming algorithms in
- Ensures all data integration and exchanges to/from labs, and
Health Plans are distributed/received in a timely manner and
- Creates new data structures using data modeling software and
design principles to support more robust analytics.
- Responsible for the processing of lab results so that the
physicians and the organization get the maximum benefit for the IHA
- Develops solutions independently and/or collaboratively that
are high performance, rapid response time, and as close to
real-time as possible.
- Provides technical and administrative support of complex,
enterprise-wide analytics systems to ensure data integrity and
proper system functioning.
- Develops and maintains understanding of the capabilities of
existing analytic tools and actively pursues implementation and use
of new features, keeping data consumers informed and empowered, and
making sure the organization gets the most out of its analytics
- Mentors lower level staff and customers on analytics
integration principles and best practices.
- Develops reports, dashboards, and analytics packages using the
full range of functionality available through business intelligence
suite of tools.
- Completes assigned tasks and projects on time, while
proactively communicating with project management or staff
leadership to prioritize workflows and mitigate risks. Tracks
issues and provides solution-oriented escalation.
- Minimum 5 years' analytics related work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience using relational database
technology, including writing, debugging, and performance tuning
- Demonstrated history of successful analytics projects and
reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, SSRS or Business Objects in
- Experienced in leading projects, providing expert consultative
guidance and direction on change initiatives, effectively managing
more than one project, and meeting established deadlines
- Proven ability in workflow and data analysis and design
techniques, including needs assessment, specification development,
development, testing, and publication.
- Past success leading meetings between business stakeholders,
technical resources, and third parties for business requirements
and technical solutions
- Experienced working with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team,
and interacting with all levels of the organization
- Proven excellent analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving
- Demonstrated master-level SQL skills with consumer and
enterprise analysis software
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize standard system
tools to meet functionality needs of end users
- Experienced planning and organizing day-to-day activities,
effectively managing more than one task, and meeting established
- Demonstrated use of effective communication and interpersonal
relations to achieve established goals
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
relevant experience required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Fountain Valley , Sr Healthcare SSIS Developer for Risk Adjustment / HEDIS, Healthcare , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!