Director of Health & Wellness, LVN
Company: WellQuest Living, LLC
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: June 21, 2022
- Need LVN credential
- Assists the Executive Director in managing Carmel Village
Retirement Community in accordance with all applicable regulations
and established policy, program, and budget.
- In collaboration with the Assisted Living Director, the Focused
Care Director, and the Sales Team, identifies residents and
families with more complicated needs ("caseload"). Meets with
residents and families to determine needs, issues, and/or concerns.
Works with various departments and staff to yield a desirable
outcome. Coordinates the integration of all functions to the
benefit of the resident and family. Stays with the "case" as long
as is necessary to assure resident/family is highly satisfied with
the services provided.
- For "caseload", assures that resident and family needs from
outside resources are well coordinated and that assistance is
provided as needed to obtain the services.
- Schedules meetings and conferences to allow residents and
families the opportunity to talk in confidence about quality of
life issues and concerns. Refers cases, with the permission of the
resident/family and the assistance of the physician, to outside
resources if specialized services are appropriate.
- Serves as a resident and family advocate.
- In collaboration with the Director of Quality Assurance,
develops training programs in collaboration with department
managers, assures programs are executed, and maintains all training
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the medication
management program in the Assisted Living and Focused Care
Programs. This includes conducting monthly reviews and making
certain the pharmacy conducts timely reviews to assure
- Conducts Standard Reviews of the Assisted Living and Focused
Care Programs at least every six months (self-evaluation). Develops
corrective action plans and makes certain plans are fully executed
Completes follow up reviews as needed.
- Responsible for resident relations in conjunction with other
department managers to ensure that resident needs are being met.
Assures that all residents are treated with respect and that
privacy is maintained.
- Responsible for backing up the sales effort by conducting tours
and informing prospective residents of services.
- Participates in community activities, including outreach
activities, to obtain visibility for Carmel Village Retirement
- Self initiates learning opportunities and activities.
- Identifies and seeks out special projects.
- Follows all rules, regulations, policies and guidelines as
outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner. Participates in the
Keywords: WellQuest Living, LLC, Fountain Valley , Director of Health & Wellness, LVN, Healthcare , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!