Company: Sonesta International Hotels
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: March 14, 2023
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on the promise of Sonesta Service in all interactions
with guests and clients. Manage according to the Sonesta G.U.E.S.T.
standards and instill a passion for customer service in all
associates of the hotel.
- Develop new accounts, maintain existing accounts, and implement
sales strategies to achieve revenue goals and maximize profits for
the hotel while maintaining guest satisfaction. Develop and
maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce
extended stay room sales. Regularly sell hotel rooms through direct
- Partner with hotel DOS and Regional Sales Director effectively
maximizes RevPar opportunities in the local market.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and
maximize profitability within all areas of responsibility. Produce
regular reports and sales forecasts.
- Identify operational problems that impact the effectiveness of
marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work
with appropriate department heads on solutions.
- Create and implement hotel-level tactical sales plans that
drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates,
increase business volume during off-peak periods. Enhance the image
of the hotel in local community. Deliver sales
activities/performance to ensure actual sales exceed the
established revenue plan.
- Analyze current/potential market and sales trends and
coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and
market share through added business volume and increased rate.
- Coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate
services agreed upon by the Sales Office and prospective
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with officials and
representatives of local community groups.
- Act as "Manager on duty" as required.
- Attend Evening Social and Breakfast events as a representative
of the management team of the hotel and to prospect for additional
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws regarding
health, safety, and alcohol services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS AND
- Previous background from the extended stay industry
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English; other
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Mathematical skills, including basic math, budgeting,
profit/loss concepts, percentages, and variances.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Opera systems
- Ability to travel including some overnight travel is
- Valid driver's license required.
- Frequently standing up, bending, climbing, kneeling, and moving
about the facility.
- Carrying, lifting or pulling items weighing up to 25
- Frequently handling objects and equipment.Sonesta recognizes
that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the health and
financial security of employees and their families. We offer a
variety of benefits to our employees including: Medical, Dental and
Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account with Company Match, 401(k)
Retirement Plan with Company Match, Paid Vacation and Sick Days,
Sonesta Hotel Discounts, Educational Assistance, Paid Parental
Leave, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and
Long Term Disability Insurance and Various Employee Perks and
Discounts.We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or
federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels, Fountain Valley , Sales Manager, Executive , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...