Assistant General Manager
Company: Ayres Hotels
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The primary duties of the Assistant General Manager is to ensure
guest satisfaction and overall efficiency of front office
operations, to train staff as outlined in the Front Office Training
Procedures and ensure staff is prepared to provide excellence to
our guests and visitors at all times. Essential Functions and
Responsibilities -of the job include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge, understanding, and adherence to Company Core Values
and Mission Statement.
- Lead by example.
- Implements and maintains Front Office department minimum
standards. Responsible for the hiring, training, and supervision of
property front office staff. Prepares work schedule for staff and
authorizes payroll for the department based on approved labor
- Training, monitors and manages front office staff, resolves any
guests issues and performs tasks that require your discretion and
- Train and monitor the front office staff.
- Train staff to use the appropriate phrases and greetings when
interacting with guests.
- Able to make reasonable and professional decisions.
- Assist and guide the front office staff through their daily
duties and responsibilities.
- Use the appropriate phrases and greetings when interacting with
- Offer assistance to the individual needs and requests of all
- Ensure guest needs are responded to in a timely and efficient
- Schedule staff adequately in order to maintain excellent
service to guests at all times.
- Ensure staff evaluations are completed in a professional and
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Train Front Office staff as outlined in the Front Office
- Maintain Front Office department within set budget and payroll
- Ensure staff is prepared to be courteous, efficient and
available to provide excellence to our guests and visitors at all
- Work closely with the hotel's management team and communicate
- Use proper telephone and reservation etiquette including
describing the hotel, proper rate quotation and capturing
- Conduct self in a friendly and attentive manner during all
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all
- Responsible for working in a safe and conscientious manner.
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain guest confidentiality at all times. Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred. Physical
- Ability to stand during entire shift
- Long hours are sometimes required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Mental
- Ability to convey information and ideas clearly. We care about
your family and private time.
- Paid Vacation *Full Time Status
- Paid Sick Leave (24 hours to Part Time / 32 hours to Full Time)
Sign up for the latest news and offers from Ayres Hotels.
Keywords: Ayres Hotels, Fountain Valley , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!