Sr. Project Manager
Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Job Description - Sr. Project Manager (MEM004737) Job
Description Sr. Project Manager - ( MEM004737 ) Description The
MemorialCare Project Management family is responsible for a range
of activities related to the design, planning, execution,
facilitation, implementation, and completion of information
technology projects adhering to timeline, budget, and scope. They
oversee all aspects of MemorialCare Information Services (IS)
projects and are responsible for working closely with the project
stakeholders, including vendor management. Throughout the course of
projects, they assign responsibilities, monitor and report on
progress of projects, as well as prepare reports for leadership
regarding the status of the project. The Sr. Project Manager
provides consulting, systems analysis, and overall project
management to large scale projects, for an assigned business area.
The Sr. Project Manager oversees the management of all phases of
multiple projects in parallel with little to no guidance from
senior staff. They apply knowledge of business and applications to
recommend solutions. They are accountable for the success of
multiple parallel system implementations, repairs, process
improvements, and overall project benefits realization. Sr. Project
Manager function as a key point of user contact and customer
service for their active projects and are accountable for user
satisfaction, dealing with senior operational leaders. They help to
develop project management methodologies and procedures as well as
help to educate individuals both in and outside the department as
it relates to IS and services. They prepare analytical reports and
are expected to evaluate project successes and issues and make
recommendations to IS and operational leadership. Essential
Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Manage all phases of assigned projects, including identifying
and defining project requirements, defining scope and objectives,
as well as preparing Project proposals, timeframes, and overall
- Lead or conduct system analysis associated with existing or
proposed computing systems.
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation oversight
of end-to-end integrated software solutions.
- Identify and resolve problems of varying complexity as well as
conduct root cause analysis of problems, taking actions to prevent
recurring instances of issues.
- Coordinate and manage Implementation Service project governance
requests throughout their lifecycle.
- Create and maintain documentation, plans, templates, and
reports on assigned tasks.
- Develop and maintain project budgets and oversee
- Monitor and report on progress against established project
milestones. Qualifications Experience
- Minimum 5 years project management or relevant experience
- Minimum 3 years system analyst or equivalent business
- Proven excellent leadership and relationship management skills,
as well as the ability to manage and motivate direct and indirect
- Experienced working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Demonstrated understanding of key areas of the healthcare
- Demonstrated high energy levels and tolerance of tight
deadlines, time pressures, and ambiguity.
- Proven knowledge of PCs, collaborative computing tools,
re-engineering and process improvement techniques, information
management in healthcare, systems integration and basic project
- Experienced in leading projects, providing expert consultative
guidance and direction on change initiatives, effectively
dedicating time across more than one project, and meeting
- Proven ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules,
and step-by-step action plans.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Suite Products
- Demonstrated analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving
- Proven superior oral and written communication and presentation
skills; able to interact with individuals across all departments.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
relevant experience required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent PMI
recognized certification required. Primary Location : United
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Fountain Valley , Sr. Project Manager, Executive , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!