Senior Manager, Genesis CRM & Customer Analytics
Company: Hyundai Motor America
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: March 26, 2020
At Genesis, we've rethought our business and created cars that
combine performance, quality, design and innovation into a complete
It's time you rethink what you expect from an employer.
At Genesis, we understand you're not just building a career -
you're building a life. We believe in our people and realize that
our success is a direct result of our commitment in offering you
great opportunities for your career. If you would enjoy working in
a dynamic environment and are looking for a chance to become part
of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online
- Under the direction of the Head of Genesis Marketing
Communications, the CRM and Customer Analytics Sr. Manager will be
responsible for managing Genesis direct marketing (e-mail, direct
mail), developing the next generation digital experience platform,
and overseeing the health and performance of the Genesis marketing
- Provide strategic direction on direct marketing (CRM) campaigns,
including campaign objectives, target audience, tone and messaging,
branding and layout, deployment timing, A/B testing, etc. Actively
align with and support all other marketing disciplines to develop
360-- integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead development and implementation of next generation digital
experience platform. Collaborate with IT and vendors on system
architecture development, representing key business needs. Manage
cloud-based CRM platform implementation, including development of
customer journeys, e-mail templates and reports, and integration
with website, social and digital advertising towards a fully
personalized customer experience.
- Establish comprehensive CRM goals and benchmarks, track and
analyze CRM campaign effectiveness, and spearhead ongoing
- Lead predictive modeling efforts, evaluate current and new
prospect list suppliers, and develop prospecting plans to meet
Genesis sales and marketing goals.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point person on all Genesis
internal and enterprise-wide data matters, including privacy and
compliance. Propose and implement ongoing process improvements.
- Effectively coach, counsel, and develop team members. Utilize the
diverse talents of the team by efficiently managing team members'
time, materials, and budget, while focusing on the goals and vision
of the company.
- Effectively manage vendors and agencies by setting goals,
prioritizing projects, establishing ongoing communication, and
maintaining deadlines in the face of high-pressure high-output
- Plan, allocate and track CRM department budget, ensuring maximum
- Ad-hoc assignments as directed by the Sr. Group Manager,
- Set CRM goals and objectives in support of overall Genesis sales
and marketing objectives
- Manage activities and performance of agency partners
- Distribute CRM team members' workload
- Make decisions regarding new vendors and suppliers
- Manage CRM department budget and approve invoices
- Represent Genesis marketing in enterprise-wide data decisions
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree a plus.
- Eight years of experience of which at least three years of
directly related experience in CRM with a detailed understanding of
the overall marketing function.
-At least three years of experience with data analytics.
- Three or more years at managerial level.
- Experience in the Luxury segment and within automotive industry
- Advertising agency experience helpful.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creativity - both in campaign
development and in seeking solutions to business challenges.
- Must be comfortable with and like working with data, including
good understanding of segmentation, data modelling, and key
marketing performance indicators.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Knowledge of
other CRM technologies and platforms a plus.
- Ability to create and present executive facing presentations, to
tell a compelling story with data.
- Diplomatic and collaborative attitude, team player able to
motivate partners to meet and exceed business expectations.
- Normal office duties.
Our Company adheres to the equal employment opportunity guidelines
set forth by federal, state and local laws. The information
requested on this form is sought in good faith and will not be used
to discriminate against the applicant based on race, religion or
creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability,
mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics,
marital status, sex or gender (which includes pregnancy,
childbirth, or related circumstances), gender identity, gender
expression, age, citizenship, sexual orientation, family care or
medical leave status, military and veteran status, political
affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state and local laws.
Keywords: Hyundai Motor America, Fountain Valley , Senior Manager, Genesis CRM & Customer Analytics, Executive , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!