Senior Electrical Engineer (Power Distribution)
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Work a hybrid 9/80 work schedule with a huge profit sharing
This Jobot Job is hosted by Holly Leahy
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $95,000 - $150,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We have been serving industry, utilities, and agencies for 40
years. Initially focusing our services exclusively on pipelines and
terminals for the oil and gas industry, we have expanded to serve
all segments of the oil and gas industry
- gas utilities
- water and wastewater industries
- and other urban infrastructure programs.
We provide planning, project management, engineering and design,
procurement, construction management, and related services for
facilities and infrastructure projects, primarily in the Western
and Southwestern USA.
Why join us?
9/80 work week
15% Profit sharing
In this position, you will apply your knowledge of the principles
of electrical systems to
- Prepare engineering calculations such as short circuit, load
flow, motor starting, relay coordination
and arc flash.
- Direct design staff in the preparation of construction drawing
packages of medium and low voltage
power systems, grounding, lighting, instrumentation and control
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop
the best solution for a variety of
power and control systems challenges.
- Working knowledge with instrumentation, programmable logic
controllers (PLC) and distributed
control systems (DCS) is preferred.
- Knowledge in electrical engineering and design, NEC and API 500
with working electrical
Construction Experience Is Required.
- Ability to visit local project sites for data gathering and
inspections with occasional travel to farther
Experience And Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering is
- 5+ years designing projects involving medium and low voltage
power systems, grounding, lighting,
instrumentation and control systems is required.
- Energy infrastructure experience is preferred.
- Engineering consulting experience is preferred.
- California Electrical Professional Engineer license is strongly
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Fountain Valley , Senior Electrical Engineer (Power Distribution), Engineering , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!