Structural Project Engineer
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Work a hybrid 9/80 work schedule with a huge profit sharing
bonus!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Holly LeahyAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $32 - $52 per yearA bit about us:We have been
serving industry, utilities, and agencies for 40 years. Initially
focusing our services exclusively on pipelines and terminals for
the oil and gas industry, we have expanded to serve all segments of
the oil and gas industry:
- gas utilities
- water and wastewater industries
- and other urban infrastructure programs. We provide planning,
project management, engineering and design, procurement,
construction management, and related services for facilities and
infrastructure projects, primarily in the Western and Southwestern
USA.Why join us?Hybrid location9/80 work week15% Profit sharing
DentalVisionHealth401KPTOHolidaysJob DetailsIn this position, you
will apply your knowledge of the principles of structural analysis
- Act as an engineering lead on the civil and structural portion
of multi-discipline projects
- Prepare engineering calculations for the structural design of
concrete foundations, steelstructures, and anchorage including
seismic and wind loading analyses -Pipe Supports, equipment and
maintenance platforms, retaining walls, industrial buildings -
Mechanical and electrical equipment foundations
- Use finite element analysis tools such as RISA 3D
- Participate in planning, cost control and scheduling for
- Direct design staff to prepare drawing packages that include
structural steel and concrete detailingfor design of the following:
- Steel structures including: pipe and cable tray supports,
canopies, equipment and accessplatforms, stairs and walkways,
industrial buildings, pipe bridges - Foundations for electrical and
mechanical equipment, buildings, tanks, vessels, lightpoles, pipe
and cable tray supports, platforms, etc. - Grading and drainage
design, site development, storm water pipe hydraulicsSkill
- Ability to use CAD design tools proficiently is a plus
(AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit)
- General knowledge of the use of concrete and structural steel
in the design of structures.
- Knowledge of seismic and wind design provisions in the IBC/CBC,
ASCE 7, AISC and ACI codes.
- Ability to visit local project sites for data gathering and
inspections with occasional travel tofarther locationsExperience
and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Civil Engineering is required
with emphasis on Structural ispreferred.
- 2+ years of civil/structural design experience is
- Energy infrastructure experience is preferred.
- Engineering consulting experience is preferred.
- California Civil EIT certification is required. California
Professional Engineer license is stronglypreferred.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record is
required.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Fountain Valley , Structural Project Engineer, Engineering , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!