Assistant Manager, Media Strategy and Planning
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Volt has partnered with a leading automotive manufacturer in
Fountain Valley to help identify an Assistant Manager of Media
Strategy and Planning to start ASAP.
In this role you will support the day to day management of all
National Brand paid media against company marketing objectives to
increase brand awareness, increase consideration, improve
perception and drive leads.
- Assist in day-to-day National and Regional media oversight and
managing lifestyle media partnerships for all Company marketing
campaigns, model launches/reveals and brand/title
- Manage reliable and consistent media reporting with agency and
internal team members to allow for quick and nimble media plan
enhancements/optimizations due to ever-changing market trends and
- Collaborate with agency and vendors in developing and carrying
out effective communication goals, focusing on In-market and
Regional strategies and tactics in order to deliver on marketing
business objectives, ensure delivery dates and deadlines are met,
as well as prioritizing projects and timelines based on business
- Manage in-market/performance media by developing and
implementing measured media plans with agency and vendors.
- Owns development of paid media reporting
(weekly/monthly/quarterly/campaign wrap), optimizations, KPIs and
utilizes effective data analysis and insights: competitive,
marketing mix model allocations, targeting (first and third
- Coordinate with marketing stakeholders (i.e. Digital - social
media/.com/CRM, Retail, PR, Brand, Experiential and Strategy teams)
to ensure alignment and efficiency between content-development,
earned media and paid media strategy across all tiers.
- Assist in the coordination of media ATBs
(authorization-to-buy/estimate), invoicing, tracking billing
cycles, and assist in the management of contracts and overall
annual media budget
- Coordinate shared project materials across marketing teams,
i.e. wrap reports, executive summaries, monthly activities
- Collaborate and effectively communicate all activities and
status of all projects across all relevant internal departments,
regions, field staff, agency and vendors.
- Escalate to appropriate managers when appropriate
- Maintain awareness of current and changing market trends,
consumer attitudes and opinions.Pay rate is up to $45/hr. Position
is temporary for 6 months but offers a foot in the door of a
company with lots of growth potential and room to move into new
roles. Hours are full time, will be mostly remote but may require
times for you to go into the office as well as train onsite so
local candidates only will be considered.
- Media Planner
- Media Manager
- Media MarketingTo apply, submit resume today.
Job ID : 369971
Keywords: Volt, Fountain Valley , Assistant Manager, Media Strategy and Planning, Advertising , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!