Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: September 16, 2022
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, provides a range of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,
post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home
health care and rehabilitation therapy.The Receptionist is
responsible for creating a warm, responsive interaction between the
facility and customers, meeting specific administrative needs of
residents and families, and providing the full range of
administrative support to Directors. This position must be able to
work a M-F from 6:30pm-11:30pm. This position requires tact,
sensitivity, and professionalism due to the constant interaction
with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction. As the
Receptionist, you are a member of the Administrative Team. The
Business Office Manager is the coordinator of this team.
- Courteously greeting visitors and directing visitors
- Operating switchboard and training others for relief
- Efficiently processing incoming and outgoing calls.
- Filing and copying documents as needed.
- Typing correspondence, written communication and reports from
hard copy as needed.In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy
excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited
opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the
nation in healthcare.
387 - ManorCare Health Services - Fountain Valley, California
High School Diploma or GED.
Proficient PC skills. Working knowledge of copier, fax machine, and
printers. Ability to operate switchboard, previous experience with
multi-line system. Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated
ability to interact with a range of people in an open, friendly,
customer-oriented manner. Ability to work independently. Job
Specific Details:Safety and Sanitation
- Follows established safety policies and procedures.
- Observes safety needs of clients.
- Wears and/or uses safety equipment and supplies when indicated
and properly trained to use.
- Demonstrates job-specific knowledge of fire and disaster
preparedness during drills or actual situations.Staff Development
- Attends and participates in scheduled in-service training,
educational classes and meetings.
- Attends and participates in Circle of Care classes.Customer
- Serves as a role model to foster customer service.
- Maintains high expectations & standards for quality client
- Communicates ideas to improve customer services.
- Supports center goals.
- Acknowledges clients? / families? concerns and initiates
- Maintains confidentiality of necessary information.
- Participates in staff meetings, department meetings, and other
center meetings and sits on required committees.
- Follows HCR ManorCare Policies and Procedures manual.
- Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as may be
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for clients and families.
- Create a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a
winning team and that promotes personal growth.
- Deliver attractive financial returns so that we may continue to
provide excellent service to customers and job security and growth
to staff.Front Desk Responsibilities
- Courteously greet and direct guests appropriately.
- Prepare outgoing mail, handle and deliver mail as needed.
- Distribute incoming mail to the staff.
- Operate phone system and train others for relief
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Fountain Valley , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!