Front Office Assistant, Fountain Valley - F/T Eve
Company: MemorialCare Health System
Location: Fountain Valley
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position Summary: Responsible for the front office duties in
support of all medical practices as assigned utilizing the five (5)
Simply Better steps with every patient and team member
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
* Must have the ability, skill-set, qualifications, education, and
licensure (if applicable) for all the responsibilities required for
* Must excel in communication (written & verbal), customer service
and can work independently or as part of a team.
* Must excel in prioritization, organization and multi-tasking
while demonstrating attention to detail and follow though.
* Can problem solve to logical conclusion, demonstrate initiative
and is responsible.
* Greet, connect, and be an extraordinary host for each patient at
arrival and departure/check-out at facility.
* Be at work and be on time.
* Follow company policies, procedures, and directives.
* Interact in a positive and constructive manner.
* Prioritize and multitask.
* One (1) year minimum of Customer Service in any field
* Prior medical office experience preferred.
* High School graduate or equivalent required.
* Medical Terminology Certificate preferred.
* Current BLS for Healthcare Provider.
Keywords: MemorialCare Health System, Fountain Valley , Front Office Assistant, Fountain Valley - F/T Eve, Administration, Clerical , Fountain Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!